Does your business use a Customer Relationship Management system, better known as CRM? If not, it should.
Large corporations have been doing this for years by using databases and CRM software. However, smaller businesses sometimes hesitate to license a separate, stand-alone system for relationship management in addition to the point-of-sale (POS) and inventory systems. They see CRM as a luxury, but the truth is it doesn’t have to be thought of that way. That’s because Bepoz offers CRM capabilities all in one place within its POS system. It’s combined, quality technology at an affordable price for any business.
What exactly is CRM?
CRM helps you grow your business by getting-to-know your guests, and carefully managing your interactions with them. It also helps you develop relationships with potential customers.
How does it help my business?
CRM learns about your customers by the information it collects when your customers interact with your business. Most businesses use it to help with their loyalty and rewards programs. Let’s break it down with a few examples of how it might work within your Bepoz POS system.
- Creates Action – Your CRM can encourage patrons to visit your restaurant or shop at your store.
- Example – Your CRM is triggered just weeks before a customer’s birthday. It sends an email to them inviting them in for a free birthday dessert or a coupon with 20% off $50 at your boutique.
- Connects – Keep the communication going between you and your customer.
- Example – Start a drip feed that automatically emails your customers every week. If you’re a women’s clothing store, provide value in an article or video of how to wear a scarf, and then provide a coupon to come back to your store to purchase a scarf.
- Monitors – Learn about your customers by keeping track of their spending habits and purchases.
- Example – Your patron always visits your restaurant for lunch. Provide them info about lunch specials and dishes that you think they might like based off their previous orders.
These are just a few examples of how a Bepoz POS system can help you cultivate important relationships with your customers using CRM technology. It’s a valuable strategy to implement in any business, because having data about your customers helps you serve them better, in turn growing your business.