Bepoz is designed with an internal point of sale automation system. This aspect of the system performs all the tasks that you have to do but occasionally might forget. Forget no more! Schedule a task, and let Bepoz do the rest. One example is the essential daily back-up. This might be to local removable media or to the internet. The job is done automatically and it records the execution of the job so you can check on the computer system. Bepoz will execute the task automatically and continue to do so every day, week and month that these jobs have to be done.The following is a short sample of the many things that can be automated within Bepoz point of sale.
- Send any report by email to anyone on any scheduled time interval
- Export files to a third party system (for instance an accounting or ERP systems) to be used for a custom interface
- Issue vouchers or stored discounts to a particular group of members or customers
- Elevate loyal customers from one level to the next
- Automatically clock out any employees that may have forgotten to clock out at the end of the day.
- Send an alert to a manager when the labor percentage gets too high
- Notify your IT team when a computer is disconnected
- Alert a manager when there is too much money in the cash drawer.
- Many, many more…