Employee meals, sometimes discounted or free, are a common benefit to staff working at restaurants, hospitals, and in some corporate environments.
Bepoz’s point-of-sale (POS) systems offer all the standard benefits of quality POS software, but the unique employee meal plan feature brings a competitive edge. This feature can record meals, apply discounts, monitor inventory, help keep financial statements accurate, and more.
Employee Meal Options
With Bepoz, you can set up employee meal plans that vary by department or employee levels, number of meals or allowable dollars per day.
- Money Toward Meals – An employee receives a certain amount of money from their employer toward meals per day, week, month, or year.
- Meal Plan – An employee receives a meal plan from their employer with a certain number of meals per day, week, month, or year.
- Prepaid Meal Plan – This allows staff members to load their accounts by cash, check, or credit card. When their balance gets low, they can reload.
- Account Balance – An employee has the option to have an account. For example, an employee or the company puts $100 on a meal account and each time a meal is purchased, money is deducted from the account.
- Employee Charge – Staff members can accumulate charges for their meals with the option for Bepoz’s POS system to integrate to payroll deduction. When the employee receives their check they will notice deductions for their meals.
There are added indirect benefits to choosing Bepoz’s POS system and the employee meal plan feature. It helps business owners do what they do best—grow their business.
- Cost and Budget Allocation – There is a cost to the meal plan, even if it is free or discounted. Knowing this cost helps for budgeting, forecasting and preparing financials.
- Accountability and Control – Setting up parameters for how your company does meals for employees actually helps employees to value that which seems to be free. It also helps with making sure employees are not taking advantage of “free” food.
- Reporting and Data – Knowing what percentage of sales/cost goes to customers and employees, helps you understand your business better.
Still not sure what’s best for your company? Give Bepoz a call for help customizing your employee meal plan.
Software Subscription (SaaS)
Bepoz is a SaaS provider. Customers subscribe to the product for a low monthly payment. There is no long-term contract to sign. If we don’t get you Working Smarter Everyday then you are free return to your old system or identify a new provider.
No Upfront Licensing Fees
We’re not like most Retail Software companies that require upfront fees for activation or for the license. With us you can afford to make such a small investment with a higher level of comfort.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
To make things even more appealing we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If the software is not what you expected simply end the subscription before 30 days and get 100% of your first month’s payment returned.