Bepoz’s student meal plan for private schools and university campuses is a unique point-of-sale (POS) system feature. It offers individualized dining options, such as daily, weekly, and open meal plans. A unified campus dining system simplifies your operations, and can reduce long meal lines.
Student Meal Plan Options
- Flexible Meal Plans –Whether it’s 14 meals a week, 120 meals a semester or a $25 allotment a day, students can choose the meal plan that fits best for them.
- Prepaid Meal Plan – This allows students to load their accounts/cards by cash, check, or credit card. When their balance gets low, they can reload.
- Student Charge - Students can accumulate charges for their meals with the option for Bepoz’s POS system to integrate to the school’s billing system. For example, when a student receives a tuition bill, they also receive a bill for meals.
With Bepoz’s POS system you can:
- Streamline dining transactions all on one terminal for meal plans, prepaid meals, cash, credit, and debit cards
- Increase a faster check-out process
- Utilize other devices like barcode scanners, scales, patron displays, contactless, card readers, kitchen displays, and kitchen printers
- Allow on-line and mobile ordering
Still not sure what’s best for your school? Give Bepoz a call for help customizing your student meal plan.
Software Subscription (SaaS)
Bepoz is a SaaS provider. Customers subscribe to the product for a low monthly payment. There is no long-term contract to sign. If we don't get you Working Smarter Everyday then you are free return to your old system or identify a new provider.
No Upfront Licensing Fees
We're not like most Retail Software companies that require upfront fees for activation or for the license. With us you can afford to make such a small investment with a higher level of comfort.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
To make things even more appealing we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If the software is not what you expected simply end the subscription before 30 days and get 100% of your first month's payment returned.